Invictus provides cutting edge solutions to its Clients in areas of:
Integrated Corporate Services
Decision Support Service
Compliance & Legal Support
Private Equity capital raising
Strategic capital sourcing
Preparation of all documentation
End-to-end process mgmt.
Identification of buy-side & sell-side opportunities
Analysis & evaluation of deal
Working Capital Syndication
Analysis of Operations & wkg. capital needs
Preparation of CMA
Interface with banking system to ensure best terms
Due Diligence Advisory
Preparation of Deal Documents incl. project report, business plan, etc.
Structured Debt Advisory
Structuring of mezzanine capital programme
Raising medium-long term debt capital from domestic and cross border sources
Negotiation & Deal Support
We are a team of seasoned finance professionals
Invictus Corporate Solutions is a knowledge centric and value driven financial services supermarket, committed to offering our clients seamless services in the area of resource raising, transaction & corporate advisory support and strategy consulting. We strive to add value to the business of our clients through focused and specialized advisory and consulting services. We are present across five cities in India and look forward to the opportunity of being of service to you.
A. Investment Banking and Corporate Finance
We specialize in complex financial and operational assignments to deliver to our clients best value for money in the most seamless manner.
B. Integrated Corporate Services
We provide you with the widest range of skills and competencies required to build and maintain a globally benchmarked and operationally convenient financial governance infrastructure.
Meet Our Team
- Debashish is a gold medallist from IIM Calcutta and a University Topper in Economics from Presidency College, Calcutta.
- Debashish has 25+ years of experience in managing and executing multiple assignments across equity and debt capital markets, private equity, transaction support (incl. valuation & due diligence), M&A and advisory both for private sector clients (Indian and Global) as well as for the Government of India.
- Debashish has worked in leadership positions in marquee investment banks and advisory services providers like HSBC Investment Banking, Ernst & Young, SBI Capital Markets and Tata Strategic Management Group (TSMG)
- His last assignment was with ICICI Bank as Jt. General Manager in charge of the Infrastructure Equity Group, mandated with taking equity positions in infrastructure businesses (including education).
- He is one of the Founding Partners of Invictus Corporate Solutions LLP.
- A Company Secretary and MBA (Finance) by training, Sougata is a seasoned professional with a track record of almost 20 years in the area of capital markets and banking and finance.
- Sougata spearheaded Adhunik Group’s entire initial public offering in 2005. He also led the Rs 4,000 crore-group’s secretarial and mergers and acquisitions team. He has also served the Aditya Birla Group in a senior position with focus on acquisition of mining assets for various group companies.
- Sougata is currently leading the business of Insolvency Resolution in a leading financial services company based in Mumbai.
- He is also a food entrepreneur. His company Tista Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. runs a food catering and retail business under the Feast @ East brand.
Alok Kumar Sharda
- Alok is a qualified Chartered Accountant and Cost Accountant with 25+ years of professional experience.
- Alok has handled the entire gamut of CFO functions for large corporate houses including Hindalco Industries, Usha Martin, Adhunik Metaliks and Ramkrishna Forgings.
- He has led and supervized the mobilization of Rs. 500+ crores in Equity and Rs. 5,000+ crores in debt as CFO.
- Alok has wide experience in matters of corporate strategy, management decision support systems, cash flow planning, management of financial governance, etc.
- He has also successfully handled foreign exchange and derivative functions and has handled a treasury book of more than USD 300 Million for more than 5 years.
- Alok has worked very closely with the big 4 Audit firms and has developed deep insight in matters of control, reporting, assurance and internal audit.
- Alok has worked across a wide spectrum of industries and has developed extensive domain knowledge and insight in the operations of the metals and mining sector, travel & tourism, power, cement, wire ropes, forgings, etc.
Lakshmi V. Iyer
- Lakshmi is a finance professional with a track record of 25+ years in managing complex corporate issues across a wide range of functions in risk management and financial governance.
- She is a Chemistry Hons. Graduate from Stella Maris College, University of Madras and has obtained her PGDM from IIM Calcutta. She is also Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- Lakshmi is a seasoned credit professional with deep insight and domain knowledge in credit research and credit analysis and has leveraged her expertise to lead multi-disciplinary teams in leading global institutions like CRISIL and HVB Asset Management.
- She has worked extensively in the bonds and derivatives markets and has served marquee institutions like SBI Funds Management, Societe Generale, and Bank of America in senior management positions both in India and abroad.
- She has also conducted multiple training assignments in the area of credit evaluation and risk assessment.
- Lakshmi currently mentors start-ups and advises a financial healthcare group in areas of fund raising and debt restructuring.
- Kaushik is a Legal Professional and Company Secretary (Rank Holder)
- More than 30 years of experience across functions and domains in leadership positions in top corporate houses.
- Area of expertise includes legal and regulatory compliance, corporate and secretarial supervision and coordination and company law matters.
- Extensive experience in matters related to MCA, NCLT, SEBI, Stock Exchanges (mostly on listing matters) as well as RBI (in matters related to FEMA and inward & outward remittances).
- Handled IPO’s (covering pre-issue and post-issue formalities ) and ADR / GDR Issue and its overseas listing.
- Managed multiple domestic and cross border M&A transactions including their compliances.
- Was involved in fund raising from normal Banking channels and through structured finances through Preference Share and NCD routes.
- Handled foreign investments in India following the stringent FEMA and FIPB compliances.
- Have handled many Stock Exchange and SEBI clearances and adjudication hearings.
- Compliances of rules and regulations as Compliance Officer and KMP of the Company.
- Kalyan is a senior investment banker and deal maker with more than 25 years of experience in the fields of capital markets, debt syndication, PE and M&A transactions and structuring and dealing in complex financial instruments.
- Kalyan holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Management, from IIM, Calcutta and has completed his Graduation from St. Xavier’s College, Calcutta.
- He has managed more than 50 capital market transactions.
- He has been active in global fund raising across three continents.
- Kalyan has served in senior positions in leading corporate houses and investment banking institutions like the Duncans Group, SBI Capital Markets, the Manaksia Group, etc.
- Kalyan is also an acclaimed author with a large fan following.
- Kalyan has served as faculty in several business schools, bank training centres and at educational institutes like ICAI, ICWAI, ICSI, etc.
We'd love to hear from you
We look forward to partnering with you in achieving your strategic goals…
G-204 Royal Classic
New Link Road
Mumbai – 400053
+91 98 3309 4005
+91 97 6977 6005